Join us on October 20th at noon for this GREEN Talk! This webinar will focus on Bay Area specific clean energy policies and programs for existing multifamily affordable housing properties. It will also look at how Bay Area developers and organizations apply these policies and programs in order to build healthier communities and lower operating cost.
In addition to a broad overview, the webinar will provide a deeper look at four primary programs targeting Bay Area residents, using case studies and anecdotal feedback to highlight their benefits to both the community and property owners/managers. It will also briefly explore how the design of affordable homes can contribute to decarbonization.
The panel will share resources and tools to help you navigate the available clean energy programs, access funding, and build healthier, more resilient communities.
- Doug Fowler, Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco and U.S. Green Building Council – Northern California’s Rising Leader Committee
- Linda Khamoushian, GRID Alternatives
- Michael Claproth and Rachael Diaz, California Housing Partnership
- Ruchi Shah, Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC) and USBGC Northern California
- Sarah Hill, Association for Energy Affordability
- NPH’s Emerging Leaders Peer Network (ELPN)
- California Housing Partnership (The Partnership)
- U.S. Green Building Council – Northern California’s Rising Leader Committee (USGBC)