Sample Use Cases
Use our data tools to generate reports and visuals for your proposals, community meetings, legislative briefings, conference sessions, academic papers, articles and dashboards.
Make a compelling case and shift the narrative in your messaging:
- City Council and Planning Commission Meetings
- Local, Regional and Statewide Budgeting and Strategic Planning
- Foundation and Philanthropic Giving Addressing Housing Affordability
- Financial Lending and Investing in Affordable Housing
- New Construction – Community Meetings
- Acquisition/Rehabilitations – Board Presentations or Resident Meetings
- Business Development – Requests for Proposals
- Advocacy and Get-Out-the-Vote Outreach
- Policy Research and Academic Research and Advocacy Resources
DIGITAL ASSETS AVAILABLE
Reports on the Social, Economic and Environmental Benefits of Affordable Housing
Use the California Affordable Housing Map & Benefits Calculator.
Charts and Graphics of Housing Need and Market Indicators
Use the Housing Needs Dashboard.
To download the visuals and graphics found in the Housing Needs Dashboard, select the down-arrow icon located next to the chart’s title. A dialog box will appear asking where the file should be saved locally. The image can then be imported from there into presentations, handouts, one-pagers, videos, social media posts, or websites.
Educate Yourself on the Data to Educate Others
TUTORIAL VIDEOS: Discover Features of the Tools
METHODOLOGY: Learn the Why and How of the Data
DEMONSTRATIONS: The California Housing Partnership hosts a demonstration of the data tools once when new features or data updates are released. Please check our Events section to learn more.
To Statewide Policy Committees: Please request a presentation for your group through our Contact Us form.