PART I: Intro to Solar PV for Multifamily
Part I will focus on the basics of solar PV and break down important considerations for the pre-development, installation, and post-installation phases. Topics of discussion include:
- Introduction to solar PV and solar benefits
- System components and system design considerations
- Tenant solar through Virtual Net Metering (VNEM)
- PV project timeline and important considerations for pre-development, installation, and post-installation phases
- Landscape of solar financing options and funding programs
This session is intended for affordable housing professionals including asset managers, project managers, real estate directors, maintenance supervisors, operations and sustainability staff.
Training is 90 minutes and held via Zoom.