This session from the Partnership will provide participants an introduction to the basics of using tax-exempt bond financing in affordable housing developments, as well as an overview of California’s competitive allocation process. Topics covered include:
- What is a tax-exempt bond and why are they used?
- Deal structure and participants
- Technical requirements: 50% Test, Good costs vs. Bad costs
- Process of obtaining a bond allocation
- Competitive CDLAC scoring system
This training is 3 hours and held via Zoom.
This is a live virtual event – no recording will be made available. Space is limited. No refunds provided. A ticket transfer within your organization may be requested up to 3 business days prior to the event.