This session from the Partnership will provide participants an introduction to the basics of using tax-exempt bond financing in affordable housing developments, as well as an overview of California’s competitive allocation process. Topics covered include:
- What is a tax-exempt bond and why are they used?
- Deal structure and participants
- Technical requirements: 50% Test, Good costs vs. Bad costs
- Process of obtaining a bond allocation
- Competitive CDLAC scoring system
Registration to Come in October.
- Space is limited. Registration closes 4 business days before the event date, or once capacity is reached.
- No refunds provided. You may request a ticket transfer within your organization up to 3 business days prior to event.
- We kindly request that no more than 8 individuals from a single organization register for each training.