The California Housing Partnership (the Partnership), in coordination with SCANPH, is excited to host a webinar discussing Clean Energy Resources for COVID-19 Response on Wednesday, June 3 at 10:30 AM.
This webinar is designed to provide a high-level overview of major clean energy programs available in Southern California for your portfolio of existing multifamily affordable housing properties. The need to reduce operating costs and tenants’ bills is more urgent than ever. The resources presented during this session will serve as a tool to help you navigate these unprecedented times.
We will highlight 12 clean energy programs and provide a deep overview of the following:
- Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing (SOMAH) Program
- Low-Income Weatherization Program (LIWP)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) Multifamily Affordable Housing Electrification Program
Through this webinar, participants will learn about co-leveraging programs to maximize cash incentives to help pay for efficiency upgrades and solar photovoltaic installations to significantly reduce utility costs at your properties to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We hope you’ll join us!
- Sarah Hill, Senior Program Manager, Association for Energy Affordability
- Blanca de la Cruz, Sustainable Housing Program Director, California Housing Partnership
- Srinidhi Sampath Kumar, Sustainable Housing Policy and Program Manager, California Housing Partnership
- Michael Claproth, Sustainable Housing Program Associate, California Housing Partnership
Register Here: Clean Energy Funding Resources Webinar Registration
Date: Wednesday, June 3
Time: 10:30 AM Pacific Time