Housing Finance Consultant
Housing Finance Consultant sought by the California Housing Partnership Corporation in San Francisco, CA. Major job responsibilities include:
- Advise nonprofit developer clients and city/county governments on various affordable housing development strategies, including but not limited to:
- Project feasibility analyses and optimal use of federal, state and local affordable housing programs, and assistance in obtaining funding from such programs;
- Negotiating terms for affordable housing developments with state and local governments, investors and lenders;
- Assistance in securing Low Income Housing Tax Credit funding;
- Prepare projections and funding applications for nonprofit affordable housing developments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning
At least 12 months in nonprofit affordable housing development leading Low Income Housing Tax Credit applications, and at least 12 months experience working for a tax credit syndication firm.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to Chris Maxwell, 369 Pine Street, Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94104