The California Housing Partnership (the Partnership), in coordination with SCANPH, is excited to host the webinar, Earth Day 2021: Resources for Bill Savings, Resiliency, and Building Electrification on Thursday, April 22 at 11am.
The COVID-19 pandemic, recent natural disasters, as well as a push by state and local leaders to shift away from natural gas have all highlighted the importance of efficient buildings and renewable energy in creating resilient communities. In this webinar, the Partnership will highlight the new landscape of incentive programs designed to help reduce tenant utility bills and operating costs — while helping you achieve your sustainability and resiliency goals.
This webinar will provide key updates to several existing clean energy programs available in the broader Southern California region, as well as highlight new programs coming online in the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) service territory.
Programs available in Southern California Edison (SCE) service territory:
- Low-Income Weatherization Program (LIWP)
- Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing (SOMAH) program
- NEW Multifamily Affordable Housing Electrification Program (MAHEP)
Programs launching in the LADWP service territory, including:
- Virtual Net Energy Metering (VNEM) Pilot Program
- Feed in Tariff (FiT) Plus Program
- PROPOSED Comprehensive Affordable Multifamily Retrofit (CAMR)
We hope you’ll join us!